Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Confederacy of Lazy Bloggers

I haven't posted anything in a couple of days. I'm being lazy on purpose with Literature Every Day because the last thing I want is for this to feel like work. Right now, A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole is under my eyes for the 2nd time, probably the funniest book I have read to date. I love being in cahoots with the protagonist and the quixotic  Ignatius J. Reilly
  has a self serving perception rivaling  Don Quixote himself, which leaves him with only one true
 friend, me. The more I read, the more I identify; and so is the case with most books I read. I suppose finding different sides of my story, draws me to literature more than the story told. I am curious as to who will be my favorite and who I will see myself in; at times they are the same person, at times I am not even on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment